The SeaChordsmen will be back on the risers to compete in the Evergreen District competition in Federal Way. Our set will be two songs; the chorus lineup has yet to be determined, but we'll know more as the date approaches. Mark Saturday October 22 on your calendar!
Info on tickets will be shared here later.
8AM: Most of us will have breakfast at Panera bread
- 2107 South 320th Street, Federal Way
- 8AM: Dave and Chris will report to the event center for a walk-through of the pattern
9:15AM: Saul and Tyler will report to the event center for the Joe Barbershop mic tester chorus
Before 10AM, pick up your badge from the event center and get dressed
10AM: warmup at Comfort Inn, breakfast room
- 31622 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way
- Bring a water bottle
- You are dressed at this point!
- After warmup, we will head to the event center, a 7-minute walk
11:25: We begin the rotation at the event center
- Federal Way Performing Arts and Events Center (PAEC)
- 31510 Pete von Reichbauer Way S Federal Way
- No food or drink (except your water bottle)
See attached map for locations.
After we perform, have a seat in the auditorium and enjoy the remaining contestants. After scoring, we’ll be assigned a room and time for our evaluation. Stick around until I get you this info.
Time TBD, 2:00-3:30 Return to event center for evals
After evals, get dinner.
7PM: Quartet Finals, followed by Show of Champions. Don’t miss this!
After the show, there is an afterglow at the PAEC if you’re interested.
Sunday morning, 7AM to 10AM there will be tag singing if you’re interested.
- New black shirt, top button unbuttoned (no tie!)
- Blue paisley vest
- Black tuxedo pants
- Suspenders if you have them
- Black socks
- Black patent leather shoes (or the shiniest black shoes you have)